Friday 26 March 2010

And so it begins....... :-)




The blog, that is. Not the 'baby-making'. I'm Lou and my partner is Steve. We have a gorgeous 2 year old daughter, Aimee. We made the decision to start trying for another baby in June last year (2009) while on holiday in Orlando. When we returned to the UK we began preparing and I started using OPK's to predict ovulation. I've always had erratic cycles which is why I was put on the pill for many years. It turned out that my cycles were around 54 days long......


Anyway, the first month of properly trying, I fell pregnant only to have a 'chemical pregnancy' the day after my period was due.


Since then, I haven't managed to concieve but I'm still extremely hopeful. I've been taking Agnus Castus from Cycle Day 1 to Ovulation and my current cycle is going to be just 34 days long :-D I'm so happy that I almost have a 'normal' cycle length.


I'm currently due my period in 3 days. My mum has taken all of my pregnancy tests to her house (an hour away) so that I can't feed my POAS addiction! So I have no idea if I am pregnant or not yet. Although my boobs are a bit sore..... But I refuse to convince myself that every sign means I must be pregnant. Lol.


So that's me. And here's to hoping that my period doesn't show. (If it does, we're trying the 'Egg meets Sperm method' next month) :-D



XxX

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging :)

    http://www.digital-damita.net :)

    ReplyDelete