Saturday 27 March 2010

Not this month......

I went into work this morning for a bit. It was sooooo busy but I did earn some money so left at about 1.30pm and came home. Granny was here when I got home which wa snice as I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks. She often pops over at the weekend to see my daughter and OH.
Anyway, just after she left I went to the loo and guess who else showed up? Only Aunt Flo.... Lol. So that's me out for this month but to be honest, I'm really excited about trying this 'Sperm Meets Egg Plan' this cycle. It seems to have a high success rate so lets see :-) My temps are still high but I guess they should drop in the next few days and my cycle lengnt SHOULD stay shorter (fingers crossed).
Off to Lucys Avon party this evening but OH has just nipped to the shop to get some yeast and we're gonna make pizza for tea :-D Yummmmsssss.
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment