Monday 29 March 2010

The weekend.

Lucys Avon party was a great sucess and I had a really nice time. She did a great job as it was only the second one she's done and I know she was nervous. It was great to see her daughter (my God-Daughter) too. She's only 7 months old and so beautiful :-) She's growing so quickly!

Anyway, I ordered quite a lot of stuff from Lucy at the party. Lip Gloss, Foundation, Aftershave for OH, Sun Cream for Aimee for our holiday in May and my usual Facial stuff. The sun cream for Aimee is ace! It's a roll on which should make things easier.

Lucy's gonna do a 'Jamie at Home' party at the end of April too which I'm really looking forward to. It's all homeware and garden stuff inspired by Jamie Oliver.



When I got home from Lucy's, my OH's friend was still here so we stayed up and chatted til about half midnight. I figured, as I clearly wasn't pregnant, I was allowed to have one glass of white wine :-D Then we suddenly realised that the clocks were going forward and I had to be up early in the morning for work. Eeeeep.

Work was good yesterday. My manager asked me if I'd mind working in another department for the day which I was fine about as both departments sell the same holidays, just in a different kinda way. Was good fun :-)

OH made an ace roast dinner last night. It was soooo nice. The whole time we were eating it, Aimee was saying 'yyuuuummmm'. So cute. He made 'toad in the hole' with Linda McCartney Vegetarian Sausages. (OH and I are both vegetarians, Aimee eats some vege food, some meat depending on what she wants). It was soooooo good. He said he's gonna do dinner for Easter Sunday too as I'll be at work til 5.15pm :-(

Not got much planned for today apart from work at 6pm tonight. I attempted to cut my own fringe this morning. Failed. Well..... I cut it, it's just a bit short. Oops. Lol.

I've had an invite to my friends hen do at Thorpe Park on 17th April. That means I'm busy every weekend in April! This weekend is Easter, the next weekend I'm out with some friends from work as one of my besties left :-( so it's his leaving do, then the next weekend it's the hen do then the weekend after that I'm on a cruise for 2 days with a couple of people from work. Busy, busy. This is the ship I'm going on:
Mum is coming to see us tomorrow. She ususally comes once a week (to see Aimee more than me, I'm sure). Need to tell her not to worry about bringing one of my pregnancy tests with her as AF ahowed but I don't want her to feel bad for me. I don't feel bad so why should she? But I know she kinda thinks I might be getting worried by now as I haven't fallen pregnant the last few months. But I'm so sure the SMEP will work this cycle. Roll on CD8! At least when Day 8 arrives we can start trying and it feels like you're actually doing something to try to get pregnant. Rather than waiting for AF to finish....... Lol.
Anywhooooo. Off to empty the washing machine. What an exciting life I lead. Ha!
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment