Friday 2 April 2010

Another cold :-(

This week has been pretty much uneventful. Ha. I had to take last night off work as I felt soooo ill :-( It's just another cold but everything was aching and I just needed to sleep. So I did. Until 11am today. Oops.
Oh well. I feel much better for it although still a but sniffly and bunged up.
We're going to my dads tonight for a few drinks (and no doubt the karaoke machine will make an appearance too). My step sister, Nat, and her boyfriend are coming and my dad and step mums friends, Jim and Lyn are gonna be there too so we will def have a good time. Lyn is ALWAYS drunk. She's alcohol dependant which is sad but she is soooo funny. She usually falls asleep on the sofa or on the bathroom floor. But we love her and she has a heart of gold.
My temp this morning was mega high! Went from 96.50 yesterday morning to 97.90 this morning but no doubt that's down to my illness. I did an OPK yesterday and one today (just in case) but I'm def not ovulating (it's way too early for that anyway).
I'm gonna try and go to work tomorrow then I'm at work Sunday too and Monday for a couple of hours.
Tomorrow is CD8 and we all know what that means on the SMEP :D At least then we will feel like we're on our way to trying to fall pregnant as the last week has just been basically waiting for AF to go away. Lol.
Anywhooooo, nothing else to report that I can think of.
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment