Wednesday 7 April 2010

CD12........

.............and is that a little bit of EWCM that I see there? I hope so. OPK still negative today but hopefully my EWCM will start to increase now ready for the positive OPK.
Mum is visiting today so we're gonna go shopping. Although I may have done a little bit of shopping yesterday........
I never realised it was possible to fall in love with a pair of shoes. But then I saw these......
...........so i bought them. I think they're lush and I love the purpley colour too as it'll match my hair (when I get round to re-doing it). I also bought some new sunglasses for our upcoming holiday to Menorca in May. And the day before I bought a couple of Gok Wan's 'Banger Boosters'...........
I've heard good things about the Gok Wan range so hopefully I'll get on well with them. Although I have a feeling I'll end up sending the slip back just because it'll be uncomfortable, but we'll see.
That's about all I have at the moment but don't fear, I'm sure I'll keep you updated about my CM :D
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment