Monday 5 April 2010

Easter weekend




Hope everyone had a fab Easter and ate loads of chocolate :D
Last day off work today before back to 'normality'. Although I should have been going to work today but my manager told me not to bother as they're closing early which means I'd have to go all the way in for a 2 hour shift.
Went to dads on Friday night and ended up staying up til about 4am singing on the karaoke! Funny how time flies when you're having fun. The next day we just came home and chilled out for the afternoon. Watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in the afternoon (again) then made a nice curry for tea.
Sunday I was at work from 10am til 6pm but I woke Aimee up before I went so that I could see her open her Easter Presents. My mum bought her an 'In the Night Garden' wendy house which is currently set up in the corner of our living room. She loves it. And all her toys are now hidden away inside it which is fab.
Last night after work, our friends came over. Dave is one of my best friends and Lisa is his girlfriend. They've just come back from visiting Daves parents in Malaysia and have decided to move in together so are looking for a place at the moment.
In other news....... My OPK's are getting darker :D Mine tend to gradually get darker just before i get a positive so fingers crossed. I'm on CD10 at the moment so it looks like I might actually have a 'normal' cycle length this month. OH and I just worked out that the last time I had a normal cycle was, well, never. So yay! I swear by Agnus Castus. Since I started taking it my cycles have just got shorter and shorter. Miracle juice (even though it tastes like crap).
I take the stuff from Holland and Barrett that comes in a lttle bottle. 3 pipettes in a glass of juice a day (all in one go) and it works wonders.


We've officially started the SMEP too so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be our month this month.

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment